Thursday 10 April 2014

WreckItFandom: (K-POP!) Favourite Idol Group

Welcome to my very first review, not really a review but yea, for those wondering...I have finally found my next favourite K-POP group! (It's goodbye KARA until Nicole is back) YEZZZZ!!!!! Not really a popular group and definitely lower tier-ed, they are.....*DRUM ROLL*



A picture of them here:
From left to right: Dahye (Rapper, dancer), Haeryung (Maknae, face), Hyeyeon (Leader, Lead vocal), U-Ji (Main vocal)

Any idea who they are yet? They are known as BESTie. (Yeah, caps on the BEST) Not the best on visuals, definitely not the most talented group but somehow they got me. All 4 having their own unique charm (2 cute, 2 sexy...nuff said).

My favourite song of theirs would be Love Options, their second single:
Cool right? Not slutty, sexy, not overly cute...just right, stay classy girls...

So the next question would be who is my favourite? It would be U-Ji. Ok, here is another pic...
Epic gorgeousness please...*.*

She is the main vocalist of the group. Her vocals are really, top of the top! Say it is kinda of what you get when Ailee and Hyorin's vocals are mixed...yes. IT IS THAT GOOD! 

A bit of background on her she was supposed to debut with Hyorin and SECRET's Jieun as a vocal-trio. But I think all 3 together would be too much for us to handle hehehe. So U-Ji is perfect vocals, flawless visuals IMO, and ideal legs to boot. An epitome of a perfect lady...(oh and did I mention she is the shyest of the group?)

*Note: I am not sure if she is in charge of the 'SEXEH!' image of the group or Dahye is. U-Ji is usually seen with the most exposing outfits showing her perfectly toned bod. But Dahye can dance like Beyonce...so I am at a lost BUT HECK! I AM A GUY ANYWAY! So praise the lord!

For those who don't believe me about her vocal talent, a video of her covering Let it Go, so far the best korean cover of the original version:
Her wave at the last part...HHHNNGGGG~

Some crazy lungs she has lol, great tonal accuracy, almost perfect control and really good power. 

So to sum it up, BESTie is really really underated as far as I know but they have been gaining some good recognition steadily. (I see great potential in them, the prophecy says so! lol) Do check all the other members as well cause they are just as good. (Dahye even though the rapper she has almost main-vocal standards, Haeryung is very good at acting, Hyeyeon's voice is really low and unique, girl kinda-low)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIDE-TRACK: Of all the languages of Let it Go, I personally think Japanese is the nicest. Both Takako's and May J.'s. Maybe because the language by nature is smooth in articulation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment